BEE In Evil Dead: The Game you can play as iconic characters, including Amanda Fisher. She is considered one of the best fighters who masterfully wields a gun and can easily deal with enemies at a great distance. In this guide, we’ll explain how to unlock this hero.
How to unlock Amanda Fisher in Evil Dead: The Game
To unlock Amanda Fisher, you must complete the third solo mission. “Kill Everyone” You must complete the previous task first. “Bottom Up!” Once you’ve done this, Amanda will appear in the lobby under the “Hunters” section.
This is a rather difficult task. Unlike other missions where you have to complete certain tasks, in Kill Everyone you have to explore different farms and fight the demon Eligos. The hero’s health and supplies are limited, so the final battle will be quite difficult.
At the beginning of the test, don’t rush to get in the car and head towards the first area. Check out the farm first. Here you will find rifle cartridges, first aid kits and an amulet. You should not hesitate either, as only 12 minutes are allotted for the task.
When you get to the first area, you have to park your car exactly in the marked place to run the script and start the battle. Here you have to kill 12 enemies. Since the hero has no melee weapons, you can attack with your fists or shoot with a rifle. Try to save supplies and health, as they will come in handy in the future.
Now follow to the second area and take out eight normal enemies. The last opponent will be a demon who can teleport and quickly bridge the distance with the hero. Before the fight starts, inspect the only shed in this area and grab an ax or sledgehammer. This saves ammunition and time to destroy common ghosts.
Usually at this stage players make mistakes that lead to loss. If you managed to defeat half the eligo, then you will surely be able to survive in the next battle.
Go in front of the marker and park the car at the indicated spot. You are attacked by three normal enemies and the demon Eligos. The enemy can attack with melee and ranged attacks, so we don’t recommend getting close to him. Take on the common dead first, then shoot the demon with a gun and dodge in time when he teleports behind the main character.
Characteristics and skills of the hero
Amanda Fisher is a fighter who specializes exclusively in shooting firearms. If you’re playing as Amanda, make sure to equip a gun as this will cause her to deal more damage. Unlike other heroes, Amanda appears at the beginning of each match with a gun. It has good qualities, but maybe it should be replaced with something more deadly.
Amanda Fisher Skills:
- Ammunition for days: When activated, this ability allows you to temporarily fire a ranged weapon without consuming ammunition;
- Reliable side arm: start a match with a pistol;
- Accuracy Matters (Accuracy Counts): This ability is unlocked after level 10 of the hero. The damage dealt by your ranged weapon increases with each subsequent hit. It doesn’t matter what weapon Amanda has;
- Weapon Master Gun: This ability is unlocked after level 25 of the hero. Gun damage and attack speed is increased. It also increases the balance level.
- Beginner’s Guide Evil Dead: The Game – How To Upgrade Heroes’ Skills, Resurrect The Dead, Reduce The Level Of Fear And Other Tips
Source: VG Times