Vampire Survivors is an isometric action game in which you have to exterminate various evil spirits. In addition to the hurricane gameplay, there is room for experimentation. From the selected equipment, the damage, the attack method, the speed of the hero and much more change. In this guide, we’ve rounded up the most effective builds in the game.
In Vampire Survivors, the main character attacks monsters automatically. Therefore, the main task of the player is to correctly select weapons and support items. If you don’t feel like doing your own experiments, use one of the builds we’ll discuss here.
If you still don’t know how to unlock all types of weapons in the game, be sure to check out this guide.
Built for fighting masses of common enemies
The assembly presented below is aimed at exterminating a large number of enemies around the main character. Almost all attacks go in a circle, which gives a larger radius of damage to monsters and will allow them to survive for quite a long time. Most enemies won’t even be able to get within range of you.
- Holy Water (Santa Water) Thanks to this weapon, you receive an active shield that prevents ordinary monsters from approaching you. Holy water goes well with Candelabrador and Spellbinder.
- Vandal You get it when you combine Peachone and Ebony Wings. This weapon is especially useful in combination with Holy Water (Santa Water).
- Explosive Runes (Runeracer) Increases the effectiveness of your active shield. Pairs perfectly with Holy Water (Santa Water) and Vandala (Vandelier).
- Axe Combined with Candelabrador, it increases the damage of your hero’s attacks;
- crotch Knocks back enemies, which can be useful in the early and middle game.
- Candlestick (Candlestick) Works great in conjunction with the main weapon;
- spell binder Like the Candelabra, it increases the effectiveness of holy water and vandal;
- Empty tome Increases your attack speed, causing the hero to deal more damage per second.
- Crown Speeds up experience, which is very useful in all stages of the game;
- Attractorb (Attractorb) This allows you to mine gems faster and thus speed up the process of assembling weapons;
- duplicator Another item that goes well with the main weapon.
Boss fight build
With this build you will deal some high damage hits. This approach is especially effective against strong opponents and bosses. At the same time, any monster that gets too close to you will take damage from the active shield.
- Axe Deals massive damage to your enemies. It is advisable to upgrade it to the Death Spiral with the Candelabrador.
- King Bible Creates an active shield that prevents common enemies from getting close to them. Upgrade this weapon to Unholy Vespers with a Spellbinder.
- Explosive Runes (Runeracer) Weapon for extra damage.
- Laurel wreath (laurel) Creates a shield around your hero that reduces incoming damage.
- Candlestick (Candlestick) Required to transform an ax into a Death Spiral. In addition, this item increases the power of your attacks;
- spell binder Used to turn the king’s bible into unholy vespers;
- Spinach Significantly increases damage dealt.
- Crown Increases experience points for each monster killed;
- Empty tome Increases the speed of projectiles;
- duplicator Increases the number of projectiles fired during a specified time.
All Guides and Tips for Vampire Survivors →
Source: VG Times