Elden Ring – a new project from the authors blood-borne, Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice and Dark souls. As you progress through the game you will pump up your character’s key parameters. The amount of health, mana and stamina points, as well as the damage dealt, depends on it. You can raise the parameters even higher with the help of special talismans. In this guide, we’ll show you how to find one.
Elden Ring Guides
- Complete Elden Ring Walkthrough: Defeat all bosses, find all golden seeds, teardrops, best weapons and Ashes of War (updated)
- Guide to co-op play in Elden Ring. How to play multiplayer with other players
- Beginner’s Guide Elden Ring. How to create a character, upgrade your weapons, complete missions, summon ghosts, get Ashes of War and other useful tips
- Where to find blacksmiths in Elden Ring. Why do you need and how can you raise the level of stones of darkness?
- Where to find and how to get all the tears in Elden Ring. How to improve flasks in the game (updated)
- Guide to where to find a horse and how to get a horse in Elden Ring. How to control a horse and use a mount in boss battles
- What are runes for in Elden Ring: how to quickly get a large number of runes
- Where to find “Spirit Ashes” for summoning creatures in Elden Ring: which scrolls are the strongest and how to use them (updated)
- Why do you need tailoring tools and a sewing needle in Elden Ring? Where to find these items and how to use them in the game
- Best performance settings in Elden Ring: how to increase FPS and keep beautiful graphics
- The best starting item in Elden Ring. Which relic to choose
- Where to find Ranny in Elden Ring. How to activate her task and whether it is worth serving the witch?
- Where to find the Staff of the Demihuman Queen and the Meteor Staff in Elden Ring
- How to find and exit the Round Table Keep in Elden Ring. Where is the blacksmith, how to buy weapons and sword keys?
- Where to find the legendary weapon Darkmoon Two-hander in Elden Ring and get the secret ending
- Guide to quick leveling in Elden Ring – how to edit endless runes at the beginning of the game
- What are the four bell towers in Elden Ring for? How to find all saturated sword keys
- How to find all the golden seeds in Elden Ring. How to increase the number of cobs and properly distribute them?
- How to reset skill level in Elden Ring. Why do we need tears from the larva and where can we find them?
- Where to find the wolf at Siofra’s River Spring in Elden Ring. How to get Bladed’s armor
- How to find the two pieces of the medallion and activate the Elden Ring elevators. How to solve the puzzle in the liturgical city?
- Where to go and how to continue the story after defeating the Fire Giant in Elden Ring
- How to find all the merchants in Elden Ring. Who to sell things to, how to buy weapons, armor, xiphoid keys, runic bows and tears of the larva
- How to help Roderica find dolls and make her a merchant in Elden Ring. Where’s the doll in Thunder Veil Castle?
- How to complete the Tomb of the Outskirts Hero dungeon in Elden Ring. How to get the “Grace of the Tree of Erd” talisman to increase health and stamina
Where is the talisman “Seal of Radagon against scars”
You don’t need to complete a quest or kill a difficult boss to find this valuable item. It is enough to get to the indicated point on the map.
You have to go to Fort Farot. You can use the teleport located behind the Third Temple of Marika. We have discussed this in more detail in a separate guide.
Activate the Place of Mercy and go up the stairs. Enter the building and immediately turn left. You can ignore your opponents. You have to run along the stone steps and up the vertical stairs. When you reach the top of the tower, turn to the right and jump down.
Run forward until you see a vertical ladder. Sit on it and go to the right.
Then jump to the other side of the walkways as shown in the screenshot.
Run past the rats and go down even lower. In the cubicle to the left is a body that must be searched for. From this you can remove this valuable talisman.
Features of “Radagon Seal Against Scars”
This item increases Vitality, Stamina, Agility and Strength by 3 units. This is a good stat boost, especially for early gameplay. However, the talisman also has a negative effect: it increases the incoming damage by 15%.
As a result, Radagon’s Seal of Scars is best suited for players who can evade enemy attacks or defend themselves well. Otherwise, increased damage from enemy attacks will negate all benefits of this item.
Using Radagon’s Scar Seal isn’t the only way to improve your hero’s stats. In another guide we talked about the grace of the tree of Erd. This talisman increases vitality and endurance, but, unlike this amulet, has no negative effects.
All guides and tips for Elden Ring →
Source: VG Times