Olga Buzova plans to help Belgorod residents after the shelling

No time to read?
Get a summary

Singer and TV presenter Olga Buzova said on Instagram (the owner of the Meta company is known as an extremist in Russia and was banned) that she was ready to help Belgorod residents after the shelling.

Buzova stated that she plans to provide financial assistance to both foundations and individual residents. She wanted to write private messages about what kind of help they needed. If possible, the artist intends to read the messages and solve the problems.

“Don’t be afraid and don’t hesitate to ask for help! This is good! “We all find ourselves in difficult situations, we are all together when we suffer,” he said.

According to Buzova, she had not previously spoken about her charitable activities, but now she wants to “unite people as much as possible” with her promotion.

On the morning of March 22, the governor of the Belgorod region, Vyacheslav Gladkov, announced that Belgorod had been bombed. According to him, damage was recorded in 31 flats in five buildings. In addition to the apartment buildings, a private house and 4 health institutions were also damaged. Another 12 cars were damaged and four more were completely burned. Another bullet hit the fence of a private house. On the morning of March 23, a missile danger was declared in Belgorod. It was canceled on the night of March 24.

Previously Ida Galich called on her fans to help Belgorod residents after the shelling.

No time to read?
Get a summary
Previous Article

Ministry of Digital Development urged Russians to be careful while working in the Civil Service

Next Article

Ukraine’s debt to Western countries has been revealed