Goal brings you all the information on how to follow this great match of the BetPlay League.
Cali America he knows that there is no better way to rehabilitate his greatness than with titles and to achieve this he also knows that he must consolidate his campaign from the first dates of the championship where he already shows a good team thanks to the fact that he had some important reinforcements.
America’s Payroll of Cali vs. Junior for the BetPlay League 2023 I: called up, starters and substitutes
El Diablo Rojo will be home to Junior from Barranquilla on the Pascual Guerrero de Cali with the aim of retaking first place in the standings to stay on top of the calendar for date 7 of the League.
In goal We are giving fans of both teams the opportunity to follow this exciting match on television or via the internet.
HOW AND WHERE TO SEE?
The match can be seen on closed television via Win Sports + this Thursday, March 23 from 8:10 PM Colombian time. On the internet platform of Win Sports Online you can watch the match on a computer, Smart TV, smartphones and tablets. The app is compatible for Android and iOS devices.
In Goal you can also follow everything before, during and after the match in real time, minute by minute, by clicking here!
America: Novoa; Mena, Cordoba, Garcia, Velasco; Liège, Leys; Sarmiento, Quintero; Ramos, Suarez.
Junior: saw; Pacheco, Scarpeta, Andueza, Herrera; Moreno, Berdugo; Hinestroza, Gonzalez, Hernandez; Lion.
Junior from Barranquilla
Performance statistics shares the following pre-match statistics between Scarlets and Sharks:
• América de Cali is unbeaten in its last four home games against Junior in the First Division, including homeruns and finals, three wins and one tie.
• América de Cali is unbeaten in the last six home games in the First Division, with four wins and two draws. It is their longest streak without losing at home since seven between December 2020 and March 2021 (2V 5E).
• After registering a single defeat between September and October 2022 in seven games in the First Division (5W 1D), Junior won only one of his last 14 games in the Championship (5D 8D).
• América de Cali is the team that covers the second shortest distance in shots in the BetPlay DIMAYOR I League – 2023, with 18.5, behind only Jaguares de Córdoba (17.9).
• Darwin Quintero, with 120, is the América de Cali player with the most passes in the last third of the field, and fourth in the BetPlay DIMAYOR I League – 2023, behind Jhon Salazar of Águilas Doradas (148), Jhonier Viveros (140 ) and Pablo Rojas (134), both from Jaguares de Córdoba.
Gregory Robert is a sports aficionado and a writer for “Social Bites”. He provides in-depth coverage of the latest sporting events and trends, offering a unique and knowledgeable perspective on the world of sports.