The State Duma said that those responsible for the terrorist attack in Crocus may be in the USA

No time to read?
Get a summary

The curators of the terrorist attack at the Crocus City Hall concert hall near Moscow may be in Washington. This opinion was expressed by reserve major-general Leonid Ivlev, deputy of the State Duma for the Crimea region. RIA News.

According to Ivlev, although the version of participation in the terrorist attack of the Islamic State (the organization is banned in Russia) is being imposed on the whole world, the real curators of the attack “can go to Washington, despite their hypocritical condolences.”

The terrorist attack at the Crocus City Hall concert hall occurred on March 22. Before the picnic group’s performance, gunmen entered the hall and opened fire on the audience. After this, explosions occurred and a fire broke out. “socialbites.ca” caused broadcast of events.

March 29 at the Investigative Committee of Russia saidwho coordinated the actions of those accused of the terrorist attack in Crocus.

on the same day recognizedHe said that after the attack on Crocus, terrorists went to Kiev for money.

He was previously a veteran of the Russian special services statedThat the British were involved in the terrorist attack in Crocus.

No time to read?
Get a summary
Previous Article

ONLY HERE. Prof. Legutko: The ‘gangsterization’ of Polish public life continues. Constant attacks are a typical Bolshevik method

Next Article

Report of a Polish soldier fighting in Ukraine: they are lured, knowing they will die, and then a well-trained army comes