With the return of Ryszard Petru to the media, his ‘wisdom’ also returned. For example, Polsat News viewers could learn that Ukraine borders the Czech Republic and Bulgaria.
Geography according to Ryszard Petru
According to Ryszard Petru, the embargo on Ukrainian grain imposed by Poland, among others, makes no sense “because it enters the EU from the other side.” What exactly did the new addition to the formation of Władysław Kosiniak-Kamysz and Szymon Hołownia mean? It turns out that the politician fell asleep during geography lessons.
It will come in [zboże z Ukrainy – przyp. Red.] via the Czech Republic
– said Peter.
From Ukraine via the Czech Republic? Will they make such a big leap? Big jump?
– asked Deputy Minister of State Assets Karol Rabenda
Through Slovakia, through the Czech Republic, dear God
– Petru tried to say something, whereupon Deputy Minister Rabenda reminded that Slovakia maintained an embargo on Ukrainian grain.
What are you saying, the only land route is through the blocked borders
– the State Secretary tried to explain to Petru.
However, the Third Way politician did not give up and stated that grain from Ukraine could enter Bulgaria via… Bulgaria.
What are the communication options between Bulgaria and Ukraine? Do you know the basic principles of the map?
– asked Karol Rabenda.
The only option for setting the price is European. There are European grain prices there, don’t talk, that’s why the grain will be in Europe. You know that well, because it goes to Europe via Poland
– Petru stated, whereupon Deputy Minister Rabenda suggested: “I will give you the atlas.”
— Conflict over the grain embargo. Ukraine threatens to ban the import of products from Poland. Telus: We will not give up and we will not abandon this path
— Conflict over the grain import ban. The EC does not comment on Ukraine’s WTO lawsuit against Poland, Slovakia and Hungary. ‘We analyze the situation’
– WTO spokesperson: Yesterday our organization received a complaint from Ukraine about the embargo. This is the first step in legal proceedings