Cod a la baturra – Knowledge
- 300 gr. cod fish
- 6 hard boiled eggs
- 300 gr. potatoes
- 4 cloves of garlic
- 1 egg
- Oil, water and salt.
- Soak the cod for 24 hours, changing the water twice.
- While it is cooking, put it in a saucepan filled with cold water and cook on low heat without boiling.
- When it starts to boil, take it off the stove and leave it in the water for about 10 minutes.
- Then the water is drained, the bones are removed, the skin is removed and crumbled in a bowl, a few slices of cooked potatoes are placed on the fish and sprinkled with salt.
- An oil is made with minced garlic cloves, a raw egg, and oil that is poured over the ingredients of the dish.