Two Russians lost their lives in a fire that broke out in a hostel in Alma-Ata, Kazakhstan. City police reported that TASS.
A total of 13 people lost their lives in the fire that broke out throughout the night. The initial cause of their deaths was carbon monoxide poisoning. Erbolat Dosayev, Akim of Almaty, Kazakhstan, previously reported It’s about a deceased Russian from the Sakha Republic.
“Of the 13 dead, four are foreigners (citizens of the Russian Federation – 2 and citizens of Uzbekistan – 2), the other 9 are citizens of the Republic of Kazakhstan,” the press service of the police department said.
They added that a forensic medical examination was requested.
A criminal case titled “Violation of fire safety requirements” was opened regarding the fire. According to preliminary data, the fire broke out in the basement corridor.
Previously drunk neighbors in the Perm region got into a fight They burned each other’s baths and houses.
Barbara Dickson is a seasoned writer for “Social Bites”. She keeps readers informed on the latest news and trends, providing in-depth coverage and analysis on a variety of topics.