Honey is a commonly used resource in Tower of Fantasy, which allows you to make different dishes. In this guide, we’ll tell you where to find honey, how to get honey into the game, and share recipes for dishes that can be made with this ingredient.
Tower of fantasy guides
- Tower of Fantasy Voucher Codes (August 2022): Gold, Elemental Ore Shards, Gold Cores, and Relic Shards
- How to change the language in Tower of Fantasy on PC. Why doesn’t switching languages work?
- Character customization in Tower of Fantasy: how to change the skin, hairstyle, face and other appearance parameters
- Best Tower of Fantasy Performance Settings: Increase FPS on PC, iOS and Android
Where to find honey in Tower of Fantasy
While exploring the open world of Tower of Fantasy, you will often encounter large brown beehives. Instead of the usual yellow honey, you’ll find a strange blue resource. Don’t worry, this is baby.
To get a little ingredient, you have to destroy the hive. To do this, you must attack him with every available weapon. It is worth warning that after several attacks, alien bees can fly out of the hive. They won’t be very friendly, so you’ll have to get rid of them.
Since you have to fight against flying enemies, we recommend using any long range weapon. In the beginning, onions are great.
Growing honey in Tower of Fantasy
Once destroyed, the hive is covered with a blue liquid. Wait until it disappears: after that it is possible to attack the bee’s dwelling again and collect the resource.
Hit the hive once so that a strip with five red sections appears above it. Keep attacking the hive until the bees fly out again.
It is worth noting that you receive honey not only for the destruction of the hive, but also during the destruction of bees.
How to use honey (Honey) in Tower of Fantasy. Available recipes
Snow Azalea Tea
- Recipe: snow azalea (snow azalea) x1, milk (milk) x1, honey (honey) x2;
- Effect: restores 10 saturation, increases ice damage (1% +45) for 900 seconds;
Fire dragon fruit tea
- Recipe: fire dragon fruit (Firedragon Fruit) x2, honey (Honey) x1;
- Effect: restores 10 points of saturation, increases resistance to fire (1% +80) for 900 seconds.
honey fruit juice
- Recipe: Fallen Fruit x2, Honey x1, Carbonated Water x1;
- Effect: restores 300 stamina and 12% + 3300 health.
Sweet pomegranate juice
- Recipe: phosphogarnet (phosphogarnet) x2, honey (honey) x2, soda (carbonated water) x1;
- Effect: restores 600 stamina, as well as 16% +34,000 health.
Iced Strawberry Soda
- Recipe: Strawberry x2, Honey x2, Carbonated Water x1;
- Effect: restores 10 points of saturation, increases resistance to fire (10% +170) for 900 seconds.
- Recipe: cocoa beans (cocoa beans) x2, honey (honey) x2, milk (milk) x1;
- Effect: restores 10 points of saturation, increases resistance to ice (10% +290) for 900 seconds.
Snow Lotus Soup
- Recipe: snow lotus (Snow Lotus) x1, honey (Honey) x2;
- Effect: restores 800 stamina and 20% + 60,000 health.
- Recipe: hazelnut (hazelnut) x1, pinecone (pinecone) x2, honey (honey) x2;
- Effect: restores 20 saturation and 20% + 60,000 health.
Blueberry soft drink “Thundercloud” (Thundercloud Blueberry Soda)
- Recipe: small barrel blueberries() x1, honey() x2, soda() x1;
- Effect: restores 10 points of saturation and also increases resistance to ice (10% +170) for 900 seconds.
Source: VG Times