Valve has revealed the ten most profitable games and devices on Steam from the past week (March 21-27). Only three projects from the top can be bought in Russia.
The first three places have not changed – they are still taken Elden Ring, Steam Deck Console and It Takes Two, which returned to the top ten thanks to a 60% discount. New Ghostwire: Tokyo started in 4th place, but not yet released LEGO Star Wars: The Skywalker Saga is in 10th place.
TOP-10 by turnover:
- Elden ring;
- steam deck;
- It takes two;
- Ghostwire: Tokyo (new);
- Valve Index VR Kit
- core keeper;
- dreaded hunger;
- GhostWire: Tokyo (pre-order);
- Red Dead Redemption 2;
- LEGO Star Wars: The Skywalker Saga (pre-order).
Earlier, two new shooters with realistic graphics became available on Steam. And there was also a survival game in the open world The Planet Crafter.🍓For true fans of NieR: Automat, we created a 2B action figure that can expose chest and butt
- PC games from 25 rubles: Steam launched three new sales of projects that are still available in Russia
- Steam has a page for a new role-playing game based on “Harry Potter” Hogwarts Legacy
- MTS Bank’s new service allows you to top up Steam Wallets
Source: VG Times