Release for residents of Russia and Belarus Mortal Kombat 1 is overshadowed by unpleasant news: users in these countries have been disconnected from multiplayer. The single-player campaign and challenge towers are still available, but many players planned to compete against live opponents. Fortunately, there was a way around Warner Bros.’s limitation. won’t be difficult. Our guide is dedicated to this topic.
Mortal Kombat 1 Guides
You can enable the VPN and play as before. For consoles you will have to distribute the internet with a foreign IP address via a computer or telephone. However, you need paid options. Free methods will affect your connection speed and you may experience severe slowdowns. But there is a way to connect to the server without changing the IP address. The algorithm depends on the platform you play on. If you did everything right, you will have access to all modes of Mortal Kombat 1.
How to play Mortal Kombat 1 multiplayer on PC?
The algorithm is as follows:
- Move the mouse cursor to the taskbar (the strip at the bottom of the screen where the menu is located “Get started”). Right-click on it and select an option “Taskbar Options”.
- Open article “At home” in the top left corner of the screen.
- Select an icon “Network and Internet”.
- Click on an article “Configure adapter settings”click on your current connection and select window “Characteristics”.
- You need an icon “IP Version 4 (TCP/IPv4)”. Click on it (but don’t disable it) and click on the window “Characteristics”.
- Below you will see an article “Use the following DNS server addresses”. Enter the value in the first line 18.104.22.168and in the second – 22.214.171.124.
- Click OK.
How to play Mortal Kombat 1 multiplayer on PS5?
- Open “Institutions” and select “Net”.
- Click “Establishing a connection to the Internet”.
- Select “Additional settings” on the right and click the item “DNS settings”.
- Write in the top line 126.96.36.199down – 188.8.131.52.
How to play Mortal Kombat 1 multiplayer on Xbox?
The technique is simple:
- Open “Institutions” and select “Network Settings”.
- Click on the article “Additional settings”.
- On the menu “DNS settings” select window “Manually”.
- Add numbers to the top line 184.108.40.206down – 220.127.116.11.
- Restart your Xbox.
How to play Mortal Kombat 1 multiplayer on Nintendo Switch?
The algorithm is simple:
- Open “System settings”.
- Select an item “Internet settings”.
- Click on the Wi-Fi source you are using.
- Open the window “Change settings”and then – “DNS settings”.
- Enter the numbers on the top line 18.104.22.168and down – 22.214.171.124.
Source: VG Times
Christina Moncayo is a contributing writer for “Social Bites”. Her focus is on the gaming industry and she provides in-depth coverage of the latest news and trends in the world of gaming.