Larisa Luzhina criticized beauty injections

No time to read?
Get a summary

Actress Larisa Luzhina admitted in a conversation kp.ruHe said that he had had hyaluronic acid injections before, but they were ineffective.

Luzhina said that she did not see any results from either beauty injections or photorejuvenation. She believes that she is just wasting money on these procedures. The actress also said that her non-surgical facelift was fake.

“Only a scalpel gives a visible result. At one point I wanted to build a circular elevator. But after heart surgery, this is contraindicated for me,” explained the artist.

On December 13, 2023, the Mash Telegram channel reported that Luzhina suffered a heart attack on December 12. The artist said that he felt better even though he was in the hospital on December 22.

According to the 84-year-old artist, doctors did not want to give him a pacemaker despite the diagnosis of atrial fibrillation. Luzhina explained: Doctors made this decision because the actor had already undergone serious heart surgery, and a pacemaker in this case could lead to health problems.

Previously Kozhevnikova announced that she wanted to have a fifth child due to health problems.

No time to read?
Get a summary
Previous Article

Cherchesov was not happy with Dzyuba

Next Article

The State Duma announced that foreign agencies will lose up to 80% of their income due to the advertising law