Kozhevnikov talked about the impact of the forced pause in the KHL on the players 03.24.2024,

No time to read?
Get a summary

The forced pause in the Kontinental Hockey League (KHL) had no impact on the players of Spartak Moscow and Metallurg Magnitogorsk, who were supposed to play their fourth game of the season, two-time Olympic champion Alexander Kozhevnikov said in an interview with socialbites.ca. The quarter-final series on March 23 will not be affected.

According to him, postponing the match to March 26 will not affect the result of the next match.

“I don’t think it will play a big role for anyone. After all, both teams were preparing for Saturday’s match, now both will have to prepare for Tuesday’s match. Spartak will have to play the second home game in the same style as the first, there is time to prepare. Kozhevnikov said “So we will wait for Spartak’s victory,” he said.

The fourth match of the Spartak – Metallurg series will be played on Tuesday, March 26, at the capital’s Megasport Arena. The first match will take place at 19:30 Moscow time.

The International Hockey Federation (IIHF) decided to ban Russian hockey players from participating in all international tournaments in 2022. At the beginning of July 2022, the IIHF Disciplinary Committee rejected the request of the Russian Hockey Federation (RHF) for admission to international competitions.

Previously in the USA statedThat Ovechkin’s best days are behind him.

No time to read?
Get a summary
Previous Article

Kozhevnikov compared Ovechkin to the galaxy 03.24.2024,

Next Article

US Air Force responds to bombers being intercepted by Russian MiG-31