Soskin talked about the reaction of Ukrainian officials to Russia’s attacks on energy facilities

No time to read?
Get a summary

Oleg Soskin, former advisor to Leonid Kuchma Youtube channel Ukrainian President Vladimir Zelensky said he was shocked and confused after Russia attacked Ukrainian energy facilities.

“There was a terrible blow today, it will be bad again at night. And unfortunately we see that Zelensky is in shock. “Maybe he and his circle were even confused,” he said.

In addition, Soskin claimed that Russia would not give up striking at this point and called on the Ukrainian people to prepare for the coming days.

March 22 reportedRussia attacked Ukraine’s energy system facilities. In some areas there is either no electricity or emergency shutdowns. Residents also experience disruptions in water, internet and mobile communications. Zaporozhye NPP faces power outage. The head of Ukrhydroenergo said that the Dnieper HPP, Ukraine’s largest hydroelectric power plant, stopped its operations after fire and damage. The State Duma called for a night offensive to avenge the bombing of Belgorod and the border areas.

Prime Minister of Ukraine Denis Shmygal reportedIt was stated that approximately 20 electricity substations were damaged in various parts of the country.

It was previously known that there were more than a thousand miners in Ukraine. remained underground Due to electrical problems.

No time to read?
Get a summary
Previous Article

An eyewitness describes panic during the shooting at Crocus City Hall

Next Article

Revision of HONOR X9b. Shockproof smartphone with 5800 mAh battery