German Foreign Minister called on Israel to reduce the intensity of the operation in the Gaza Strip

No time to read?
Get a summary

During her visit to Israel, German Foreign Minister Annalena Bärbock said that the Israeli army should reduce the intensity of hostilities in the Gaza Strip and expand its ability to deliver aid there. This was reported by the DPA agency. TASS.

He emphasized that the suffering of so many innocent people cannot continue.

Burbock said very little humanitarian aid had reached the Gaza Strip. Rafah and Kerem Shalom called the opening of the checkpoints an important step, noting that the way they currently operate “makes them a bottleneck.” The head of the German Foreign Ministry says this cannot continue.

He called for other ways to bring humanitarian aid to the enclave and also expressed alarm at the increase in violence from radical settlers in the West Bank.

According to him, the only possibility is to resolve the conflict between Israel and Palestine on the basis of the establishment of two states, and now “it is time to choose this path.”

January 7 US Secretary of State Antony Blinken stated About the threat of expansion of the Palestinian-Israeli conflict.

Previously Hamas launched first hostages.

No time to read?
Get a summary
Previous Article

Russian troops destroyed the command and observation post of the Ukrainian Armed Forces in the Kupyansk direction

Next Article

Many explosions heard in Odessa region