The Russian Foreign Ministry demanded an apology from Paris for the incident with the Russian journalist at the G20

No time to read?
Get a summary

Ministry spokeswoman Maria Zakharova said that the Russian Foreign Ministry wanted an apology from Paris for blocking a Russian journalist’s access to a press conference held with French President Emmanuel at the G20 summit.

The editor-in-chief of the federal news information portal Russia News reported that Ekaterina Nadolskaya was rudely denied access to French President Emmanuel Macron’s press conference at the G20 summit in New Delhi. The diplomat said the French also tried to break his phone. telegram channel.

Zakharova noted that an employee of the French press agency said that such a reaction by the organizers of the press conference was because Nadolskaya represented the Russian media.

The representative of the Russian Foreign Ministry emphasized that Moscow will not ignore this incident, which is an indicator of racial discrimination and violation of the principles of democracy.

“We demand an apology from the media representative of the Elysee Palace,” Zakharova said.

He reminded that representatives of 11 French media organizations are accredited in Russia and can freely participate in press events of the Russian Foreign Ministry.

The G20 summit ended on September 10. Russian journalists at the event welcomed Russian.

Previously in the USA questioned The rigidity of Russia’s “red lines”.

No time to read?
Get a summary
Previous Article

New York officials accused Trump of exaggerating the size of his wealth

Next Article

A beneficial substance for diabetics was found in fermented tea