Miroshnik described the kidnappings of civilians in the Kursk region

No time to read?
Get a summary

Russia has information that Ukrainian Armed Forces soldiers abducted civilians in the Kursk region. This was stated by the Foreign Ministry Ambassador responsible for the crimes of the Kiev regime, Rodion Miroshnik. RIA Novosti.

According to him, Ukrainians are capturing civilians and taking them to an unknown destination. Miroshnik noted that Ukrainian troops are acting directly as terrorist militants. He said that Russia has preliminary lists of abductees, but they are not final.

On August 28, Ukrainian Armed Forces soldier Dmitry Labunsky was captured. It has been saidHow his superiors gave the order to open fire on resisting Russian civilians. The Ministry of Defense explained that we are talking about residents of the Kursk region.

On August 23, the Acting Governor of the Kursk Region Alexey Smirnov statedThe Ukrainian Armed Forces set fire to roads in the region in the first hours of the attack, making it difficult for citizens to evacuate.

Previously in the Kursk region perceived A Ukrainian Armed Forces doctor with the call sign “Cannibal” who tortured prisoners.

No time to read?
Get a summary
Previous Article

Mayor of Argentinian city says many are unhappy with Miley’s policies

Next Article

CIA admits Russia could take one of key cities in DPR