Israel says one of the attacks on the Gaza Strip was a mistake

No time to read?
Get a summary

Israeli Defense Forces (IDF) Chief of Staff Herzi Halevi said that the attack that killed members of the non-profit organization World Central Kitchen in the Gaza Strip was a mistake. This was reported by RIA News.

“The strike was not carried out with the intention of harming NPO employees. This was a mistake made after a misidentification made at night, during the war, in very difficult conditions. This shouldn’t have happened. “This incident was a serious mistake,” Halevi said.

Before reportedIt was stated that Israel’s attack on the consular section of the Iranian embassy in Damascus led to tragic consequences, including injuries to employees. As a result of the attack, the consulate building was completely destroyed, and the office of the Iranian Embassy in Syria was also damaged. Nebenzya expressed his strong condemnation of the Israeli attack and emphasized that attacks on diplomatic areas protected by international agreements are unacceptable.

Syrian agency SANA reported that on April 1, Israel carried out an air attack on a house in Damascus. Iranian sources immediately reported that the attack was made on the Iranian consulate building. According to the Revolutionary Guard, seven military advisors, including generals and officers, including the commander of the Quds Force special forces in Lebanon and Syria, did not survive the attack.

Previously in Iran warnedThey are not afraid of war with the USA.

No time to read?
Get a summary
Previous Article

It was learned that the USA plans to lift the LNG export ban to help Kiev

Next Article

Two powerful earthquakes shake Taiwan and trigger tsunami warning in Japan and the Philippines