After the bombing, three Western countries started providing electricity to Ukraine

No time to read?
Get a summary

Three Western countries began supplying Ukraine with electricity following major attacks on the country’s energy system. This was announced by Vladimir Rogov. RIA News.

“How can this be stopped? The amount removed from the market is less than what Ukraine supplies. Moreover, the amount withdrawn from the market is less than Ukraine’s recent increase in supply. So the problem remains,” Rogov said.

Before reportedIt was stated that the pro-Russian underground in the regions controlled by Kiev outlined the first results of a major attack on Ukrainian military and energy facilities on the night of March 22. The agency’s source said that the real blow of the Russian army fell on factories, energy infrastructure and rear barracks.

According to underground workers, more than 20 arrivals in Kharkov were recorded. Thermal Power Plant No. 5 and Thermal Power Plant No. 3 were damaged. The projectile hit the Malyshev Tank Plant. It was also reported that the Elektrotyazhmash factory, which houses heavy military equipment of the Ukrainian Armed Forces, was also hit. According to the mayor of Kharkov, as a result of the strikes, the city’s internet connection was completely cut off.

Previously in Ukraine stated about the desire to immediately acquire nuclear weapons.

No time to read?
Get a summary
Previous Article

It became clear why Spartak did not terminate its contract with Promes

Next Article

Support grows for first global tax on shipping emissions