Russian President Press Spokesperson Dmitry Peskov commented on an article published in Bloomberg, commenting on the claim that the Houthis agreed with Russia and China not to attack their ships in the Red Sea.
“Nothing is known, I can’t say anything,” Peskov said.
Previously at Bloomberg seen Material in which they state that the Russian Federation and the People’s Republic of China have reached an agreement with the Houthis in Yemen that their ships can pass through the Gulf of Aden and the Red Sea without fear of attack.
March 21, helicopter of the German frigate Hesse discovered and destroyed a drone launched by Yemen’s rebel Houthi Ansar Allah movement.
Before this, Yemeni rebels from the Ansarullah movement applied Missile attack on the Israeli city of Eilat. Houthi spokesman Yahya Saria told reporters that the movement’s troops successfully hit their targets by firing a large number of cruise missiles at Israeli targets in the Eilat region. The city of Saria was designated as a settlement “in the south of occupied Palestine.”
Previously reportedHe said Norway was secretly discussing the situation in the Red Sea with the Yemeni Houthis.