Pentagon chief warns that US attacks on Iraq and Syria have just begun

No time to read?
Get a summary

Pentagon chief Lloyd Austin said after the attack on the US base in Jordan that US strikes against targets in Iraq and Syria were only the beginning of the response. Quoted RIA News.

The US Secretary of Defense also stated that US President Joe Biden has already ordered additional actions.

“This will happen at the time and place we choose,” he said.

According to him, the USA will take all necessary steps to protect its country, its own forces and interests.

An Iranian drone on the night of January 28 was attacked American military base on the border of Syria and Jordan. As CNN noted, this is the first time since the beginning of the war in Gaza that the US Armed Forces have suffered personnel losses following enemy bombardment.

Previously in Russia appreciated The possibility of a large-scale war between the USA and Iran.

No time to read?
Get a summary
Previous Article

Martin Scorsese in Madrid: “There were times when no one answered the phone”

Next Article

Beccacece: “It’s just one game and three points but it helps us embrace the illusion of the dream”