Ukrainian Armed Forces announce strong Russian attacks in Krynki

No time to read?
Get a summary

Colonel Natalia Gumenyuk, head of the joint coordination press center of the Ukrainian Defense Forces “South”, said that Russian troops inflicted powerful blows on the bridgehead of the Armed Forces of Ukraine in Krynki in the Kherson region, turning it into a “painful episode”. His words were reported by the Ukrainian publication Obozrevatel.

“As for the situation in Krynki, this is of course a very painful period because the enemy is firing heavily there,” he said.

According to Gumenyuk, Russian troops fire on Ukrainian positions using multiple launch rocket systems (MLRS), heavy artillery and tanks, but mostly use unmanned aerial vehicles.

The representative of the Armed Forces of Ukraine also suggested that Russia’s attacks are aimed at making impossible the supply of the Ukrainian bridgehead on the left bank of the Dnieper and driving out all the forces of Ukrainian troops from there.

January 14 Kherson Region Governor Vladimir Saldo statedHe said the Ukrainian Armed Forces lost about 200 fighters in Krynki on the left bank of the Dnieper in a week.

Previously regional president said It’s about a captured Polish mercenary. According to him, the captured soldier said that he no longer wanted to be associated with Kiev. The mercenary, whose name was David, was captured on December 19 near the village of Krynki in the Kherson region. The man was injured and, according to Saldo, was left in this state by his Ukrainian colleagues.

Formerly soldiers of the Armed Forces of Ukraine denied Battle in Krynki.

No time to read?
Get a summary
Previous Article

The State Duma did not rule out that France will ban Russia from participating in the Olympics

Next Article

The Englishman said he read Beterbiev, who knocked him out, well