The war in the Gaza Strip will continue for several more months. Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu stated this at a press conference. RIA News.
Netanyahu said, “The campaign in the Gaza Strip will continue for months,” adding that the operation will continue until all goals are achieved and Hamas is destroyed.
Netanyahu also warned that if Hezbollah escalated the conflict, Israel would launch attacks that neither Hezbollah nor Iran could dream of.
December 30, British newspaper Guardian WroteIt was stated that Israel planned to carry out simultaneous military operations with the armed wing of the Shiite Hezbollah party and the Palestinian Hamas movement after the Palestinian-Israeli conflict began to escalate, but the USA dissuaded Israel from such intentions.
Times of Israel reportedThe United Nations Office for the Coordination of Humanitarian Affairs (OCHA) said that 81 trucks carrying humanitarian aid entered the Gaza Strip through the Kerem Shalom and Rafah gates and that this was “extremely inadequate”.
December 29 Democratic Congresswoman Rashida Tlaib statedIt is stated that Netanyahu, who continues the military conflict in the Gaza Strip, is a “genocidal maniac”.
Previously Netanyahu rejected Requests from Israeli intelligence services to discuss the plan to control the Gaza Strip.