In the Zaporozhye region, they talked about the plans of the Ukrainian Armed Forces to seize the Zaporozhye NPP

No time to read?
Get a summary

Vladimir Rogov, leader of the “We Are With Russia” movement, said that the Ukrainian Armed Forces plan to change their strategy and redirect forces to capture the Zaporozhye nuclear power plant. This was reported by RIA News.

According to him, this may happen with the arrival of rainy and cold weather.

As Rogov explained, while “normal” weather continues, Ukrainian fighters will “try to break through the defense line” towards the city of Tokmak in the direction of Orekhovsky.

“But with the arrival of rainy and cold weather, they intend to change their strategy…” added the head of the “We Are Together with Russia” movement.

Before that, General Director of the state company Rosatom, Alexey Likhachev highlightedThe only threat to the ZNPP is actions from Kiev.

Also Likhachev statedHe said Ukraine was trying to intimidate staff of the Zaporozhye nuclear power plant.

Previously in Ukraine appreciated Consequences in case of an explosion at the Zaporozhye nuclear power plant.

No time to read?
Get a summary
Previous Article

Ajax vs Feyenoord | September 24, 2023

Next Article

Children’s Prosecutor’s Office will investigate the ‘naked men’ case in Almendralejo