Deputy Prime Minister of the Russian Federation Marat Khusnullin said that they plan to open the damaged part of the Crimean bridge to traffic in the next 7-10 days. This has been reported DEA News.
According to him, the new opening has already been delivered and fully assembled. Currently asphalt is being laid, lighting and barriers are being made.
“From now on, we will activate the restored part and begin to streamline the part where the movement continues,” said Khusnullin.
Before that Khusnullin declarationHe said that the cost of restoring the Crimean bridge could be 1-1,3 billion rubles.
On the night of July 17, the head of Crimea, Sergei Aksyonov, said that “an emergency has occurred in the area of the 145th support of the Krasnodar Territory” at the Crimean bridge. In the images taken from the scene, it is seen that one of the openings of the bridge has collapsed and the other has sunk.
The Russian National Counter-Terrorism Committee blamed the Ukrainian special services for the incident. According to NAC, two Ukrainian surface drones attacked the bridge. The Investigative Committee of the Russian Federation opened a criminal case under the article on the terrorist act.
Previously in Ukraine award was offered He was involved in the terrorist attack on the Crimean bridge.