The Russian army repelled seven attacks of the Ukrainian Armed Forces in the Krasnolimansky direction

No time to read?
Get a summary

Oleksandr Savchuk, head of the press center of the central group, said that the Russian army repulsed and blocked seven attacks of the assault detachments of the 42nd, 63rd and 67th mechanized brigades of the Ukrainian Armed Forces (AFU) in the Krasnolymansky direction. DEA News.

According to him, the attacks were repelled and thwarted by air strikes and artillery fire. According to Savçuk, the enemy lost about 60 soldiers in this direction. An infantry fighting vehicle, an armored vehicle and two pickup trucks were also destroyed. Also, the Lancet’s stray ammunition struck the Strela-10 anti-aircraft missile system.

The head of the press center also said that air defense systems (air defense) shot down the Fury drone.

“During the counter-battery war, about 20 artillery positions of the Ukrainian Armed Forces were opened and suppressed,” said Savchuk.

He added that the Msta-B howitzer and 120 millimeters of air of the enemy were destroyed.

On August 24, the military expert of the LPR People’s Militia retired Lieutenant Colonel Andrey Marochko. declaration About the liquidation of the headquarters of the Armed Forces of Ukraine in the Krasnolimansky direction.

previously in the USA in your name One of the biggest threats to the Armed Forces.

No time to read?
Get a summary
Previous Article

Former Manchester United player does not consider Dziuba the best Russian player of the 21st century

Next Article

Balitsky expressed hope that the city of Zaporozhye will be liberated as soon as possible