A man in a fight with his cell phone was crushed on the subway in New York.

A man he died crushed by a New York subway convoy this Monday after a dispute with another man over his cell phoneaccording to the local press.

The incident took place in the borough of Queens (eastern New York), specifically at the Jackson Heights-Roosevelt Avenue station. accidentally collided with someone else on the platform while waiting for the subway. The second’s cell phone fell on the tracks Due to the accident and this was followed by a violent argument between the two of them with the owner of the cell phone. wanting the other to land on the tracks to bring you your phone.

Looks like the guy who lost the phone pushed the other to the tracks The train hit him as soon as it arrived, and although emergency services took him to a nearby hospital, it could not save his life.

This incident recalls a similar incident last January, when an unknown person pushed a woman waiting for a train to death at Times Square station; however, in this case the victim was apparently chosen at random, with no relationship or previous interaction between them. After this murder, New York officials announced a plan to install protective screens on subway platforms, although this plan will be limited to some busy stations, although it is not known so far whether it has materialized in more detail.

Source: Informacion

Popular

More from author

Argentina will ban the use of inclusive language in documents 19:35

Javier Miley will ban the use of gender-neutral language in documents, Argentine presidential spokesman Manuel Adorni said. This was reported by RIA News. According...

Deputy Prime Minister Andrei Belousov announced an improvement in the business environment in Russia 20:17

First Deputy Prime Minister of the Russian Federation Andrei Belousov said at the plenary meeting held on Entrepreneurship Day within the scope of the...

The court approved the decision to confiscate property belonging to the Pokrovsky concern 20:42

The Krasnodar Regional Court approved the decision of the lower court to seize the property of Pokrovsky Concern JSC in favor of the state...

Washington commented on sending troops to Ukraine 20:25

The White House said the United States will not send troops to Ukraine. This was reported by Reuters. According to White House National Security...