New details have surfaced online. Dead Island 2. The developers at Dambuster Studios gave an interview to VG247 where they talked about the combat system. The main theme was breaking weapons, which eventually became useless.
- The authors understand that many do not like the carrying system. At the same time, they are convinced that it is necessary for such games: “Far Cry 2 would be a lot more boring if you could just waltz around with a gun that would never jam, right?»;
- Firearms are fine. The worst thing that threatens him is the lack of ammunition;
- In Dead Island 2 you can equip up to 16 types of weapons: 8 main – they are in the main roster – and 8 additional;
- Players will have to switch weapons depending on the enemies. Zombie firefighters, for example, have resistance to fire damage – an ax with a screwed burner probably won’t help here;
- The degree of wear of a weapon can be determined by its appearance. Same story with enemy health;
- There are three types of interfaces in Dead Island 2: classic, dynamic and immersive when there are no icons or pointers on the screen. Many developers opt for the third mode.
Dead Island 2 will be released on February 3rd on PC and both generations of PlayStation and Xbox. Previously, the action disappeared from the Russian EGS.🖥 GeForce RTX 4090 now costs 3K
Source: VG Times