With every update in Genshin Impact adds additional content – characters, missions, events and more. After patch 2.7, two new arcs were added to the game: Aqua Simulacrum and Fading Twilight. We’ll cover them in more detail in this guide.
Genshin Impact 2.7 Guides
- New character Kuki Shinobu in Genshin Impact 2.7 – how to get, skills, leveling, ascension and the best build for the hero (updated)
- All about the character Ye Lan in Genshin Impact 2.7 – release date, skills, talents, leveling, ascension and builds (updated)
- Passage of the Archon quest “Dangerous Path: Intermediate Volume, Chapter 2”. How to enter a new space and turn the compass needle correctly?
- Guide to the Kingdoms of Lies and Discord event in Genshin Impact. How to pass tests without upgraded heroes and get all available rewards
- Magnificent Arataki’s Grand Drum Festival Event Guide: How To Start The Event, Edit Compositions And Get All Rewards
- New weapon in Genshin Impact 2.7. How To Get Aqua Simulacrum And Fading Twilight Arcs
Bow “Aqua Simulacrum”. How do you get who passes and weapon attributes?
This five star bow has a base attack of 44-542 and a critical damage of 19.2-88.2%. In addition, it increases your character’s health by 16-32%. When enemies are nearby, the damage of the hero using this weapon increases by 20-40%. The effect works even when not on the battlefield.
How to get this weapon?
This bow can be purchased using the prayer “Incarnation of the Deity”. We talked about this mechanic in more detail in a separate guide.
Who is this weapon for?
The Aqua Simulacrum is Ye Lan’s signature weapon, so it’s perfect for her. In addition, Gan Yu and Ember can be equipped with this bow, as their elemental abilities depend on the maximum health of the characters.
Materials needed to raise the Aqua Simulacru Bow
- 1st level of elevation Mora (10,000), Glowing Sand Guyun (5), Stark Figurine (5), Ghost Shell (3);
- 2nd level of elevation Mora (20,000), Brilliant Guyun Stone (5), Stark Figurine (18), Ghost Shell (12);
- 3rd Ascension Mora (30,000), Brilliant Guyun Stone (9), Dark Figurine (9), Ghostly Heart (9);
- 4th level of elevation Mora (45,000), Guyun Relic (5), Dark Figurine (18), Ghostly Heart (14);
- Ascension level 5 Mora (55,000), Guyun Relic (9), Death Statuette (14), Ghost Core (9);
- 6th Ascension Mora (65,000), Remains of the Gods Guyun (6), Death Statuette (27), Ghost Core (18).
Ghost Shells, Hearts and Cores can be removed from Ghosts. On the map we have marked the places where they can be found.
Also ghostly hearts are made from 3 shells, and cores – from 3 hearts.
Luminous Sand, Shiny Stone, Guyun Relic, and Remains can be obtained as a reward for completing the Liangshan Labyrinth dungeon. We have discussed this in more detail in a separate guide. If desired, a Shining Stone can be made from 3 units of Glowing Sand, a Relic of 3 Stones, and the remains of the Gods of 3 Relics.
Grim, dark and deadly figurines drop from Rift Wolves and Void Mages. Their habitats are marked on the map.
Dark figurines are made of 3 dark and deadly – from 3 dark.
Bow “Fade Twilight”. How do you get who passes and weapon attributes?
This four star arc has an attack power of 44-565 and increases your energy regeneration rate by 6.7-30.6%. This weapon has three states – Sunset, Fog, and Dawn, each of which increases damage by 6-12%, 10-20%, and 14-28% respectively. The increase from one to another occurs after hitting the enemy, but not more than 1 time in 7 seconds.
How to get this weapon?
This bow is a reward for completing the Dangerous Path event. We have discussed this in more detail in a separate guide.
Who is this weapon for?
Fading Twilight is a high damage weapon with an energy recovery bonus. Therefore, it is suitable for almost all archers in the game: Ye Lan, Gan Yu, Venty, Aloy, Sarah, Amber or Goro. But at the same time, Fading Twilight is not the best option for each of them. If desired, you can pick up a more effective weapon.
Materials Needed to Climb the Falling Twilight Bow
- 1st level of elevation Mora (5,000), Grain of Black Siderite (3), Ceremonial Hunter Knife (3), Scroll of Divine Magic (2);
- 2nd level of elevation Mora (15,000), piece of black siderite (5), ceremonial hunter knife (12), scroll of divine magic (8);
- 3rd Ascension Mora (20,000), piece of black siderite (6), ceremonial knife for agent (6), seal scroll (6);
- 4th level of elevation Mora (30,000), black siderite shard (3), ceremonial agent knife (12), seal scroll (9);
- Ascension level 5 Pestilence (35,000), Black Siderite Shard (6), Ceremonial Inspector Knife (9), Covenant Curse Scroll (6);
- 6th Ascension Mora (45,000), Chunk of Black Siderite (4), Inspector’s Ceremonial Knife (18), Scroll of Cherished Curse (12).
Grain, piece and fragment of black siderite can be obtained in the labyrinth of Liangshan. We have dedicated a separate guide to this dungeon. If desired, a piece of black siderite can be made from 3 grains, and a fragment of 3 pieces.
Ceremonial knives of agents, inspectors and hunters drop from Fatui agents. On the map we have indicated the places where they can be found.
The agent knife is made with 3 hunter knives and the inspector knife is made with 3 agent knives.
A scroll of divine magic, a seal, and a cherished curse are knocked out of Shamahurls. If you’re looking for them, let our map guide you.
A Seal Scroll can be made with 3 Divine Magic Scrolls and a Covenant Curse Scroll can be made with 3 Seal Scrolls.
Source: VG Times