Every car, motorcycle and helicopter in the GTA series games has its own real prototype. The sixth part will be no exception. We analyzed the first trailer and found analogues with the vehicles shown in the video.
In the first frame we see a bridge with many cars driving over it. Many of them were found in earlier parts of the series.
1. On the trailer we see a boat that resembles the American Bryant 219. It was found in GTA 5 called Suntrap.
2. The boat has a 1981 Chevrolet C pickup on board. The car appeared in all 3D games in the series as a Bobcat.
3. An MCI Renaissance bus is driving into oncoming traffic. In the fifth part it was called Dasound.
4. On the other side you see a Peterbilt 359 EXHD truck. IN In GTA 4 he was known as Phantom.
5. It’s not that easy to see the vehicle on the other side of the bridge, but we suspect it’s a MACK MR. In the final games in the series he was drawn as Trashmaster.
6. White van – Chevrolet Express, also known as Speedo from the fourth and fifth GTA.
On the beach you will see three vehicles at once: a pickup, an ATV and a light aircraft.
1. The Cessna 152 aircraft is known to players as the Dodo GTA3 and San Andreas.
2. The modern Toyota Hilux Arctic Truck pickup could only be found in GTA Online as the Everon. Apparently it’s being added to the single-player game this time.
3. And we saw the 1984 Honda TRX200 ATV in the single player mode of the fifth part. There it was called Blazer Lifeguard.
We then see a close-up of Vice City Beach.
1. Two helicopters hover in the sky. The first is the Eurocopter EC145, also known as the SuperVolito from GTA Online.
2. Again the Toyota Hilux Arctic Truck, known as the Everon.
3. The second helicopter is a Bell 47. You may know it as the Sparrow GTA Vice City.
4. The Sea Doo RXT jet ski was found in GTA 5 under the name Seashark.
The action of GTA 6 will unfold in modern times. You are happy?
The next shot shows Vice City at night.
1. The Ferrari SF90 Stradale appeared in GTA Online as part of the Diamond Casino Heist update as the Furia.
2. On the right you see the 4th generation Dodge Ram. In the single player mode of the fifth part it is called Bison.
The camera pans past the parking lot and we see six cars at once.
1. The 1990s Cadillac Seville was known as Primo in the fourth and fifth games in the series.
2. The classic 1962 muscle car Lincoln Continental in the fifth part was called Chino. Granted, in the game he has two doors, but in reality he has four.
3. The Chevrolet Suburban GMTK2YC station wagon was only found in GTA Online as the Granger 3600LX.
4. 1980 Chevrolet Malibu Coupe or Tulip M-100 from GTA Online.
5. The classic 1970-72 Chevrolet Monte Carlo has appeared in all games in the series, starting with San Andreas, as the Buccaneer.
6. The Chrysler 300C was introduced in GTA 4 as the PMP 600.
The camera pans a little further and we see another car and a motorcycle.
1. Parked car with open trunk – Rolls-Royce Cullinan or Jubilee from GTA Online.
2. And the motorcycle is a Kawasaki Ninja 250R, also known as Shinobi in GTA 5’s online mode.
Other articles about GTA 6
We view the city from above at night. Here we see two new cars.
1. Parked van – 1969 Ford Econoline or Youga Classic from GTA Online.
2. And on the track you see the Mitsubishi Fuso Canter FB433, since then known as the Mule GTA3.
The legendary Ocean Beach, remembered by everyone who completed GTA: Vice City.
1. The Porsche 911 Cabriolet (992), which is called The Comet S2 Cabrio in the GTA world, immediately catches the eye.
2. Ferrari Testarossa or Cheetah Classic, which was found in all three-dimensional parts of GTA, except the fourth.
3. Aston Martin V12 Zagato or Carbonizzare from GTA 5.
4. Modern version of the Chevrolet Corvette model C8. In GTA Online it was called Coquette D10.
5. BMW X5 (G05) hatchback, also known in the GTA world as the Rebla GTS.
6. 2018 Dodge Challenger SRT Demon or Gauntlet Hellfire.
7. Honda Civic (EJ/EM), also known as Kanjo SJ from GTA Online.
8. Mercedes-Benz S-Class (W221), also known among players as Schafter.
The camera flies back into the air and we see a drifting competition.
1. Racing Nissan Skyline GT-R, which is signed in GTA Online as Elegy Retro Custom.
2. Another sports car is the 2012 Mitsubishi Eclipse, also known as the Penumbra.
The next frame is stylized as a social networking post.
It shows the classic muscle car Pontiac Firebird or Ruiner from GTA 4.
Maybe the game will feature off-road racing.
The SUV you see in the background is the Ford Super Duty or Sandking XL as it was called in part 5.
And next to him you see Ariel Nomad, another participant in the race. In GTA 5 online mode it is called Vagrant.
We are shown an image from a reporter’s camera.
1. 7th generation Lincoln Continental (1982-1987), also known as Washington. The car has been known to us since the days of Vice City.
2. SUV Nissan Patrol Y60 or Hellion from GTA Online.
Meanwhile, a motorcycle race began in the streets of Little Haiti.
1. Engine – Supermotard, known to us since the days of Vice City as Sanchez.
2. ATV – 2012 Yamaha YFZ450 or Blazer.
Once again we are shown an account of the scene.
Here it is worth paying attention to the Chevrolet Corvette C4, also known as the Banshee from GTA 3.
At the end of the trailer they show a U-turn by the police.
This car is a 1978 Chevrolet Chevelle muscle car, which was named Tulip in GTA Online.
As you can see, most of the cars shown have been moved to GTA 6 from the online mode of the fifth part. Are you satisfied with what you saw? Or did you want other content to be shown in the trailer? We’re waiting for your thoughts in the comments!
What will you use to play GTA 6?
Source: VG Times
Christina Moncayo is a contributing writer for “Social Bites”. Her focus is on the gaming industry and she provides in-depth coverage of the latest news and trends in the world of gaming.