Kushanashvili was taken off the ventilator

No time to read?
Get a summary

Otar Kushanashvili’s wife, Olga Frolova-Kushanashvili, said in an interview: Teleprogramma.proThe TV presenter was disconnected from the ventilator.

According to him, Kushanashvili was brought out of a medically induced coma after the operation. Doctors have lowered the TV presenter’s blood pressure and plan to resuscitate him soon.

“Otar is partially conscious. His condition is stable. I can’t say anything more yet,” said the entertainer’s wife.

On June 20, Kushanashvili was hospitalized in Krasnogorsk, near Moscow. It was noted that Kushanashvili started complaining of severe pain in the heart and abdominal area a few days ago. Later, he was diagnosed with liver cirrhosis. It became clear that emergency surgery was needed.

June 21, sister Kushanashvili saidHe said surgeons discovered a tumor in the entertainer’s abdominal area during surgery. Biopsy results will be ready within a week. Shot initially states that the tumor is malignant.

As Shot reports, after Kushanashvili recovers, he will need to undergo examination for concomitant diseases, so the TV presenter will not be discharged from the hospital anytime soon.

Previously The hero of the meme about “borscht with cabbage” was hospitalized in the Moscow region.

No time to read?
Get a summary
Previous Article

The Russian skater, who was deprived of the Olympic gold, wrote a letter to the IOC president

Next Article

EU approves use of 1.4 billion frozen Russian assets to aid Ukraine