Support was given in his meeting with the singer Prokhor Chaliapin “Channel Five” Ballerina Anastasia Volochkova after the scandalous video was leaked.
Chaliapin noted that the video was not released by Volochkova herself, but by a third party. Moreover, according to the artist, the video was shot at the ballerina’s house, not in a public place. The singer is sure that he can do whatever he wants in the artist’s mansion.
“Let’s still separate public moments from private moments. We live in a country where law and order prevail. Not every one of us is a saint. Yes, indeed, some of us may drink, relax at home, and engage in inappropriate behavior. But make no mistake, Nastya did not do this on purpose to show it to the public,” said the artist.
Chaliapin noted that Volochkova’s figure indicates that the video is about a year old. He said that the ballerina is now much thinner than in the images. The artist believes that it is not the dancer who should be held responsible, but the person who leaked the video online.
January 14 online seen Video in which Volochkova dances with Dzhigurda to Uspenskaya’s song “Guitar”. During the dance, the actress knelt down, harshly removed the ballerina’s trousers, pressed her lower abdomen, and then grabbed Volochkova by the chest.
Previously Borodina said that in the midst of the scandal, Volochkova was very ill.