“Behind the Wheel” No. 2/2023 is:
- Where is AvtoVAZ going?
- Za Rulem magazine exists 95 years!
- Fine for waste from the car: that’s how it works
- How many cars are running without OSAGO?
- Russian car market: results of 2022
- Grand Prix “Behind the wheel” 2023: we raffle three cars!
- Moskvich 3: the first test
- Sable NN: diesel, ABS and LED headlights
- Mazda CX-4 from China – a worthy replacement?
- Electric crossover Skywell ET5 2
- Exeed LX AWD: turbo, robot, all-wheel drive
- Our automotive industry: are we pulling localization?
- New car imports: alternatives from China
- Electric vehicles in Russia: we hope for growth
- FAW Bestune T77 or Omoda C5? Don’t choose with your eyes!
- Three-year-old Hyundai Kona from the USA: to take or not?
- Is the battery empty? Let’s go anyway!
- All about headlight repair 5
- Car in winter: oil, tires, antifreeze
- Salon floor mats with electrical heating – does that make sense?
- SHRUS with lubrication: don’t spoil!
- Where’s the thermocouple? Looking for the best!
- Second-hand. Skoda Yeti
- Pickups on the secondary: what to choose for 1.5 million
- We opt for second-hand: Honda Fit
- Geely Tugella and Volvo XC40: what they have in common and how you can save money
- Park ZR: Chevrolet Cobalt and 10 years of life
- LiAZ-677 – an advanced Soviet bus and its Western counterparts
- Minicars, pickups and crossovers – unfulfilled projects of the 90s
- Ferry crossings and boats: crossing rivers
- Trucks Sollers Argo and Atlant: assembled in Russia
The head of the traffic police and the experts of “Behind the Wheel” answer questions from readers.
Would you like to receive awards from Za Rulem magazine and its partners? Share your ideas in the “Experienced tips” section and solve the connoisseur contest quests!
Follow this link to subscribe to “Behind the Rulem” magazine for a bargain price.
The latest issues of the magazine are always available on marketplaces
Read driving! Be the first!
Source: Z R
Anika Rood is an author at “Social Bites”. She is an automobile enthusiast who writes about the latest developments and news in the automobile industry. With a deep understanding of the latest technologies and a passion for writing, Anika provides insightful and engaging articles that keep her readers informed and up-to-date on the latest happenings in the world of automobiles.