Xiaomi has introduced two new laptops – Xiaomi Book Pro 16 and Book Pro 14. The first model is equipped with an E4 OLED display with 4K resolution and a peak brightness of 600 nits. Declared support for Dolby Vision technology and 3D LUT color correction. The second model is equipped with a 2.8K screen with the same brightness. Both have touch controls.
Both laptops are Intel Evo platform certified. New items are based on Intel Core i5 1240P or Intel Core i7-1260P processors. In the second case, support for NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2050 video cards is announced.
The laptops got 16 GB LPDDR5-5200 RAM and 512 GB PCIe 4.0 SSDs. Gestures are supported on the updated glass trackpad. Windows 11 has been named the operating system. The battery capacity is 70 Wh, which is enough for up to 12 hours of use.
Xiaomi Notebook Pro 16 prices look like this:
- Core i5-1240P / 16 GB / 512 GB – $ 970 (more than 53,500 rubles);
- Core i7-1260P / 16 GB / 512 GB / RTX 2050 – $ 1,270 (70,000 rubles).
Xiaomi Notebook Pro 14:
- Core i5-1240P / 16 GB / 512 GB – $ 880 (more than 48,500 rubles);
- Core i5-1240P / 16 GB / 512 GB / MX550 – $ 970 (more than 53,500 rubles);
- Core i7-1260P / 16 GB / 512 GB / RTX 2050 – $ 1,195 (about 70,000 rubles).
It is not yet known when newcomers will appear around the world. The programmer has figured out how to make walking in real life a part of every game
Source: VG Times