Golovin offered to move to Manchester City to replace De Bruyne

No time to read?
Get a summary

Former Italian Bologna and Russian national team striker Igor Kolyvanov said that Monaco’s Russian midfielder Alexander Golovin can replace Kevin De Bruyne in Manchester City. Kolyvanov quotes words legal betting.

“If Golovin goes to Manchester City, they will play his football there. Who knows, maybe he would reach this level. There, 32-year-old De Bruyne is already in his position. This is just the replacement for De Bruyne,” said Kolyvanov.

Golovin is currently 27 years old but will turn 28 on May 30. He has been playing for Monaco since 2018. The Russian player played in 27 matches for the Monegasques in the 2023/24 season and scored six goals and six assists.

Kolyvanov stated that Golovin has already exceeded the level of the French championship and called on the football player to move to a stronger league.

“It can attract different teams in Spain, Italy and England,” the former Russian national team player said.

Golovin’s contract with Monaco expires on June 30, 2026.

Previously RPL club Established historical anti-record.

No time to read?
Get a summary
Previous Article

UN spoke about Zelensky’s legitimacy

Next Article

Medvedchuk says Zelensky should be held accountable for usurping power