Agent Agusto Paraja, who represents the interests of Spartak Moscow players Jesus Medina and Alexis Duarte, as well as Spartak’s capital Fabian Balbuena, said that his clients do not intend to leave Russia because of what happened. “Cigdem Town Hall”.
“I offer my respect and condolences to the victims of this terrible terrorist attack. Parakha said the players have no plans to leave Russia because of what happened.
Due to the incident, Spartak canceled the match against Azerbaijani Neftchi. The game was supposed to be played on March 23 at 17:00 Moscow time. The teams were supposed to play in Baku.
On the evening of March 22, a terrorist attack occurred in the concert hall of the Crocus City Hall in Krasnogorsk. Before the picnic group’s performance, gunmen entered the hall and opened fire on the audience. After this, a series of explosions were heard and a fire broke out. “socialbites.ca” is leading broadcasting events.
Spartak is in sixth place in the Russian Premier League (RPL) standings with 31 points. On March 10, the team lost 0:2 to Fakel. In the next round of the national championship, the red and whites will host Ural Yekaterinburg. The match will be played on March 30 and the starting whistle will blow at 19.00 Moscow time.
Previously Spartak Will have Financial assistance to victims of the terrorist attack in Crocus.