Slutskaya says the biggest disappointment of the year is linked to Tuktamysheva

No time to read?
Get a summary

Two-time world figure skating champion Irina Slutskaya said that Elizaveta Tuktamysheva’s decision to interrupt her career was the most negative moment of the past year. shared his opinion TASS.

“I follow our competitions periodically. I want to say that I am most sorry for Elizaveta Tuktamysheva’s decision to interrupt her career. I understand that she is already an adult girl and has achieved a lot, but it’s still sad she. One good thing I can point out is that there are a lot of young people who are already showing a good level,” said Slutskaya.

On October 22, 2023, Tuktamysheva announced her decision to take a break from her career.

Tuktamysheva, the 2015 world and European champion and silver medalist at the 2021 world championship, won two stages of the Russian Grand Prix in the 2022/23 season and finished third in the tournament finals. She also won a bronze medal at the national championships.

In August, the 26-year-old figure skater said that after completing her sports career, she wants to try herself as a TV presenter.

Previously figure skater Kostornaya answered on charges of failure to pay for costumes.

No time to read?
Get a summary
Previous Article

Real Madrid and Barcelona to avoid scare in Aranda and Barbastro

Next Article

Members of Parliament from sovereign Poland submitted a report on Hołownia. “He is making a fool of our country”; ‘A bizarre and tragic situation’