Guberniev: If one person does not support UEFA’s offer, he is against young Russia

No time to read?
Get a summary

Sports commentator Dmitry Guberniev responded to the proposal of the executive board of the Union of European Football Associations (UEFA) to allow the Russian under-17 team to compete in international competitions in a neutral status. He shared his opinion with him metaratings.ru.

“If a person does not support UEFA’s proposal, he is against young Russia. Against our youth, our football players, our children. I hope this will be the first cornerstone of a great foundation. We need a precedent, it would be great if it is created, we need to reach consensus. Yes, even on neutral ground, but the players They should feel that football needs them and they need football.

This is a very important story; We have to participate in children’s and youth tournaments. What can you answer to those who talk about neutral status? Fuck them. Because these people are against young Russia,” he said.

On September 26, the UEFA Executive Committee allowed Russian national teams consisting of junior players (under 17) to participate in international tournaments. Men’s and women’s teams are expected to play their matches without flags or anthems, and not on the territory of the Russian Federation.

In the spring of 2022, the International Football Federation (FIFA) and UEFA decided to suspend the participation of the Russian national team, as well as all Russian clubs, in all competitions controlled by these organizations.

Previously in England reportedHe said that his teams will not play with Russian teams.

No time to read?
Get a summary
Previous Article

Analysis | Flight or explosion?

Next Article

Athletic vs Getafe | September 27, 2023