Gonzalo Villar, the return of the wanted

One of the highlights of the meeting Sunday (17:30) between Elche CF and Getafe Return to the Martínez Valero stadium Gonzalo Villar. The former franciverde footballer will play for the first time at Elche coliseum since Elche sold it to Roma in January 2020.

The Murcian player is loved by the fansAlready wanting his comeback in last winter market where the Elche team was looking for a midfielder . Even Franjiverdes fans are eager to strengthen the squad for next season.

Villar also never concealed his desire to return to his home.. He considers himself another Elche fan. In the final game of last season, he did not hesitate to publicly celebrate promotion to the First Division and stay in the top spots.

The midfielder is the junior squad of the franciverde establishment. He was in the ilicitano team. until his youth. He transferred to Valencia in 2015.after administrative landing, 175.000 €because his existence in the franciver was torn between life and death and he urgently needed money.

then rAfter being promoted to Segunda in the 2018-2019 academic year, he graduated like a prodigal son.. He spent one and a half seasons in the silver category at Elche. During this time it has made a huge leap in quality. under Pacheta’s command. His good performance allowed him to get an offer from Roma. Didn’t want to leave but The Italian club offered him a salary of 1.3 million, which was increased to 1.8., which was multiplied by six of his wages at Martínez Valero. In addition, he also got the opportunity to play. With a team that dreams of reaching the Italian Serie A and the Champions League.

Bragarnik, who had just bought a majority stake in Sepulcre, could not deny himself.

sale to Rome four million euros plus 800,000 in variants If Roma team qualify for the Champions League in the same season. Something that didn’t happen. However The Elche club received only 800,000 euros, as it owns only 20% of its rights. The remaining 80% were from Valencia..

Gonzalo Villar made another splash in Italy. Fonseca, the main supporter of his signatureLittle by little, despite his youth, he was giving him minutes. He played in 33 games in his second season in Rome. Spanish team sub’21 and even in the orbit of the greats of Spanish footballI. He was one of Atlético de Madrid’s suitors.

But last season With Mourinho’s arrival in the Italian team, his progress was interrupted by one stroke.. The Portuguese coach almost never used it. He stopped playing for the national team and missed one of his big dreams, the Tokyo Olympics..

He has not played in Serie A this season and has only played five games in the Conference League.. in the winter market On loan to GetafeIt doesn’t matter much here either. He played only 261 minutes in nine games.. Last Sunday, he was substituted for Aleña in the 67th minute against Barcelona.

On Sunday, with the azulón team already saved, Martínez may have the opportunity to make a start at Valero. Of course, when he’s on the field, wonderful memories of his time as a green-green will come to mind. Elche fans will applaud him and understand his love for the Elche club.

The 24-year-old Murcian still has a lot of football to prove.. He is a high-quality midfielder who, along with Pacheta, excels at sacrificing defense. His contract with Roma expires in 2024. The sports commission of the Frangiverde organization, and in particular, Sergio Mantecón knows him very well and knows that he can be a different football player and a good supplement for next season.. He is among the desired ones and it is not unlikely that he will play as an opponent on Sunday and can wear the green-white jersey again next year if the appropriate conditions are met. Something that will make many fans happy.

Damian Suarez

Another one to return to Martínez Valero on Sunday is, Damian Suarez. The Uruguayan spent three seasons at Elche. Earnings one promotion and two tenures. He left the ilicitano club after administrative relegation and He made an undisputed start at Getafe for seven seasons. on the right side.

One of the highlights of the meeting Sunday (17:30) between Elche CF and Getafe Return to the Martínez Valero stadium Gonzalo Villar. The former franciverde footballer will play for the first time at Elche coliseum since Elche sold it to Roma in January 2020.

The Murcian player is loved by the fansAlready wanting his comeback in last winter market where the Elche team was looking for a midfielder . Even Franjiverdes fans are eager to strengthen the squad for next season.

Villar also never concealed his desire to return to his home.. He considers himself another Elche fan. In the final game of last season, he did not hesitate to publicly celebrate promotion to the First Division and stay in the top spots.

The midfielder is the junior squad of the franciverde establishment. He was in the ilicitano team. until his youth. He transferred to Valencia in 2015.after administrative landing, 175.000 €because his existence in the franciver was torn between life and death and he urgently needed money.

then rAfter being promoted to Segunda in the 2018-2019 academic year, he graduated like a prodigal son.. He spent one and a half seasons in the silver category at Elche. During this time it has made a huge leap in quality. under Pacheta’s command. His good performance allowed him to get an offer from Roma. Didn’t want to leave but The Italian club offered him a salary of 1.3 million, which was increased to 1.8., which was multiplied by six of his wages at Martínez Valero. In addition, he also got the opportunity to play. With a team that dreams of reaching the Italian Serie A and the Champions League.

Bragarnik, who had just bought a majority stake in Sepulcre, could not deny himself.

sale to Rome four million euros plus 800,000 in variants If Roma team qualify for the Champions League in the same season. Something that didn’t happen. However The Elche club received only 800,000 euros, as it owns only 20% of its rights. The remaining 80% were from Valencia..

Gonzalo Villar made another splash in Italy. Fonseca, the main supporter of his signatureLittle by little, despite his youth, he was giving him minutes. He played in 33 games in his second season in Rome. Spanish team sub’21 and even in the orbit of the greats of Spanish footballI. He was one of Atlético de Madrid’s suitors.

But last season With Mourinho’s arrival in the Italian team, his progress was interrupted by one stroke.. The Portuguese coach almost never used it. He stopped playing for the national team and missed one of his big dreams, the Tokyo Olympics..

He has not played in Serie A this season and has only played five games in the Conference League.. in the winter market On loan to GetafeIt doesn’t matter much here either. He played only 261 minutes in nine games.. Last Sunday, he was substituted for Aleña in the 67th minute against Barcelona.

On Sunday, with the azulón team already saved, Martínez may have the opportunity to make a start at Valero. Of course, when he’s on the field, wonderful memories of his time as a green-green will come to mind. Elche fans will applaud him and understand his love for the Elche club.

The 24-year-old Murcian still has a lot of football to prove.. He is a high-quality midfielder who, along with Pacheta, excels at sacrificing defense. His contract with Roma expires in 2024. The sports commission of the Frangiverde organization, and in particular, Sergio Mantecón knows him very well and knows that he can be a different football player and a good supplement for next season.. He is among the desired ones and it is not unlikely that he will play as an opponent on Sunday and can wear the green-white jersey again next year if the appropriate conditions are met. Something that will make many fans happy.

Damian Suarez

Another one to return to Martínez Valero on Sunday is, Damian Suarez. The Uruguayan spent three seasons at Elche. Earnings one promotion and two tenures. He left the ilicitano club after administrative relegation and He made an undisputed start at Getafe for seven seasons. on the right side.

Source: Informacion

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here

Popular

More from author