Ministry of Foreign Affairs warned Israel about the consequences of the operation in Rafah

No time to read?
Get a summary

US State Department spokesman Matthew Miller said Israel’s military operation in Rafah would cause the country to become even more isolated internationally and its long-time partners would turn their backs on it. His words guide the way TASS.

“We believe that carrying out such an operation will harm Israel’s national security and lead to Israel becoming even more isolated in the world. This will separate Israel from its long-time partner countries,” he said.

Miller also noted that Washington cannot dictate anything to a sovereign country, but provides valuable advice.

He emphasized that Israel will make its own decision regarding the Rafah operation.

March 21 US Secretary of State Antony Blinken statedIt would be a mistake if Israel carried out a ground operation against the city of Rafah. He emphasized that Washington could not support such a move.

Rafah is the southernmost settlement in the Palestinian region, from which residents of Gaza and other cities in the region’s north fled at the outbreak of the Palestinian-Israeli war.

Previously Israel put forward the condition for ending the operation in the Gaza Strip.

No time to read?
Get a summary
Previous Article

The Ministry of Foreign Affairs said that it does not believe that “Putin’s circle” was linked to the terrorist attack in Ukraine

Next Article

The driver who caused a crash that killed two people in January appears dead at his home in Asturias