Ukrainians warned about the risk of being taken to the military recruitment and enlistment office for New Year’s celebrations

No time to read?
Get a summary

Deputy Head of the Department of Preventive Activities of the National Police of Ukraine, Anatoly Seredinsky, said that Ukrainians will be taken to regional departments and regional recruitment centers (TCC) for festivities on New Year’s Eve. This was reported by Strana.ua.

According to him, the national police will hand over people to regional offices on New Year’s Eve. He added that military recruitment centers (military registration and enlistment offices) deal with such people.

It was known that before that he was the head of the Kiev City Military Administration (KGVA). to suspect Helping deputies of the Kiev City Council to evade military service.

Investigative authorities also note that the commander of the military defense military unit, where the deputies were supposed to serve in the mobilization, was also involved in the criminal plan.

Before this, Member of the European Parliament Mick Wallace had called on EU officials to be held responsible for extraditing Ukrainians to serve in the Ukrainian Armed Forces.

On December 21, the Minister of Defense of Ukraine said in an interview with journalists that all Ukrainians between the ages of 25 and 60 who left the country would receive a summons. Those who do not come voluntarily will face sanctions.

Previously Zelensky saidIt prevents Ukraine from transferring hostilities to the territory of the Russian Federation.

No time to read?
Get a summary
Previous Article

Washington suffered a heavy defeat to the Islanders, Ovechkin failed to score

Next Article

Atalanta has no clear stance on Miranchuk’s future