The former head of the Ministry of Defense of Ukraine addressed the Americans who criticize the Armed Forces of Ukraine

No time to read?
Get a summary

Former Ukrainian Defense Minister Andriy Zagorodnyuk said that those who criticize the actions of the Ukrainian Armed Forces (APU) from the USA should come and join the conflict in person. Reported by The New York Times.

The publication notes that senior officials in the United States began to express their disappointment at the slow progress of the counteroffensive and the fact that the commanders of the Ukrainian Armed Forces did not use Western tactics during the war due to fear of loss.

At the publication’s request to comment on this situation, Zagorodniuk invited critics to “come and do everything themselves.”

Oleksiy Danilov, previously Secretary of the National Security and Defense Council of Ukraine (NSDC) He insisted wait for the results of the Ukrainian counteroffensive in August or September of this year.

February 24, 2022 Russian President Vladimir Putin declarationThe one who, in response to a request for help from the heads of the LPR and DPR, decided to conduct a military special operation to protect Donbass.

The decision to run the operation became the justification for new sanctions against Russia by the United States and its allies.

socialbites.ca is following history of events.

Former German Chancellor Olaf Scholz judicial The reason why Ukraine will not be able to join NATO.

No time to read?
Get a summary
Previous Article

Kostomarov says he was most motivated after amputation

Next Article

The hunger for power torments Donald Tusk’s circle