They didn’t want to let men go on a special op in Russia without their wives’ permission

No time to read?
Get a summary

Anatoly Yemelyanov, deputy of the Lipetsk Regional Council, said that married men should be allowed to go on a special military operation only with the consent of their spouses. This is stated in the official community of the LDPR Thrace regional branch as follows: “in contact”.

The reason for this was the objection that the deputy received from one of the townspeople. The woman said her husband volunteered for a special operation and signed a contract with the Ministry of Defense. At the same time, she complained that her husband had left her alone with her four children and that she was unable to cope with the burden that fell on her.

Due to this appeal, Yemelyanov now plans to apply to the military service with a proposal to expand the set of documents necessary for entering service. The MP urged to include a statement from the spouses in the current package of papers, in which they confirm that the spouses are aware of their intentions.

Yemelyanov emphasized that such a practice exists in the Ahmat unit.

On July 13, the head of Karelia, Artur Parfenchikov, said that the heroes of the special military operation in the republic will be free. to take black.

It was previously reported that he was in the Crimea. given first plots to special operations participants.

No time to read?
Get a summary
Previous Article

“Chernogolovka” closes deal to buy Pringles chips supplier

Next Article

“It could have been worse”: Nikolai Drozdov’s daughter – about the well-being of the TV presenter