if you are a lover hiking and nature you will find many times beautiful flowers during your walks. In these cases, it makes sense to always admire them and enjoy their beauty without touching them and of course not pulling them out. What could be interpreted as an act of kindness may save you more than one headache due to some flowers you may find on the mountain. they can be poisonous.


  • The ideal plant to naturally perfume your home

  • Poisonous plant that grows in parks and should be kept away from children

This is how it is herb wolf killer (Also known as aconite, devil’s helmet, anapelo or devil’s nabillo) grows in the mountains of our country. It has pretty purple bell-shaped flowers but Somebody floors most dangerous in the world and the most dangerous in Europe.

Specifically, it grows in mountainous areas in the northern hemisphere and we can find it in Spain. Pyrenees, in the Iberian System and in the Sierra de Gúdar. Have some sweet and ornamental purple flowers and bluish, which reaches all its glory in summer. It is quite large in size and can reach a height of one meter.

But if that’s attractive for something herb It’s because of its toxicity. So much so that if only a few milligrams of the substance it contains are consumed can even cause death. It is not enough not to consume, You shouldn’t touch it either.

Why is the matalobos plant so poisonous?

aconite or wolfsbane plant found mainly in its roots, but also in its stem and poison aconitine ( Aconitum napellus) may be fatal if swallowed. Just touching this plant (especially the roots with higher concentrations of poison) can make your hands numb. The worst thing is that there is no antidote. Therefore, if one day you go for a walk and find this flower in the mountains. Do not touch it under any circumstances.

If you find a wolfsbane plant while walking in the mountains, never touch it. pixabay

Other poisonous plants we should be careful of

case wolfsbane plant Although the most serious, it is not an isolated case. There are many herbs that can be very dangerous if consumed or simply touched. Some are more common than we think and spawn in accessible places like playgrounds and public gardens in cities. A clear example can be found at: balladre or oleander, a shrub with pink flowers that are very easy to see in parks and on highway medians.

Baladre is a plant that can be poisonous. pixabay

In cases such as baladre, it is necessary to prevent children and pets who normally go to the parks where it was raised from touching it rather than putting it in their mouth.

The most poisonous plants we usually have at home

even many times in the plants those in our house can be dangerous, so if there are children or pets in the house, they should be placed out of their reach. Some most common poisonous plants in our homes hydrangeas, chrysanthemums and elephant ears.

Hydrangeas can be toxic. pixabay

You may be interested in:


Biznaga: Cactus used to make pulp acitron and relieve pain


How to grow one of the most expensive plants in the world at home?


Plant with beautiful bicolor flowers that help you sleep better

can cause all irritation and allergies vomiting, diarrhea and nausea on skin contact and if swallowed.

We don’t want to scare you with all this because if you have a minimum of care and keep them inside. inaccessible places and prevent children and pets from touching them, you can have these plants in your home without any problem.