Potatoes with Cod – Knowledge
Ratings: 1/5 stars
- 1.5 kg of potatoes
- 1 leek
- 150 g carrots
- 400 grams of cod
- olive oil
- Put the oil, carrot and leek cut into normal pieces in a bowl.
- After sautéing well, we add the potatoes that we peel and cut into cubes.
- We continue to fry the whole set for another two minutes.
- Cover with enough water to cover and allow to cook very slowly until the potatoes are soft and do not break.
- Remove the potatoes from the heat.
- Add the cod pieces and cover for ten minutes.