Grilled tuna fillet on a bed of grilled vegetables – Knowledge
Ratings: 1/5 stars
- 720 grams tuna fillet
- 2 carrots
- 2 tomatoes
- 2 cl truffle oil
- 1 zucchini
- 3cl olive oil
- 2 green bell pepper bardeneros
- 2 red bell pepper bardeneros.
- Boil the tomatoes and remove the four lobes by peeling and removing the seeds and water.
- Cut the peppers 5 cm long by 3 wide, and the zucchini and carrots the same, but half a centimeter thick.
- Season the vegetables and grill them.
- Cut the tuna fillets into thin medallions and fry in the oven, leaving them juicy.