Cod fillet wrapped in zucchini and smoked bacon – Info
Ratings: 1/5 stars
- 600 g cod
- 1 medium zucchini
- 12 slices bacon cartilage-free
- 1 kg of ripe tomatoes
- salt, pepper and sugar
- 2 dl olive oil
- 1 sprig of fresh basil
- For the fried garlic oil: potatoes and eggs, garlic and oil
- Remove the skin and bones from the cod and cut into sticks of about 50 grams.
- Cut some long zucchini slices and iron them.
- Wrap the cod fillets with zucchini first, then bacon.
- Iron again and finish in the oven at 150ºC for four minutes.
- Tomato piperada: Grate seeds and tomatoes without skin.
- Season with salt, pepper, sugar, vinegar and oil.
- Bake for one hour at 125ºC.
- Remove and add chopped basil.
- Ajoaceite: Cook the potatoes.
- Take the dough and mix it with egg yolk, finely chopped garlic, olive oil and finally some white.
- Make a ball, cool and bread.
- To fry in oil.