Shrimp – Knowledge
Ratings: 1/5 stars
- Shrimp from San Carlos de la Rapita or Vinaroz
- extra virgin olive oil
- 2 lemons.
- Place a wide, low skillet in a well-bottomed skillet over medium-high heat with oil so that it covers the bottom generously.
- When it reaches a good temperature (no smoking), we include the shrimp.
- Do not add too much so that they do not cook, just cover the bottom of the pan.
- After it turns red, we turn it over, add salt to taste, let it wait a little, squeeze the juice of two lemons on it and mix it a little to combine the sauce.
- Remove from the stove immediately and serve in the same pot.