Cooked eel – Knowledge
Ratings: 1/5 stars
- 800 g unsalted eel
- 1 liter of water
- 2 tablespoons of vinegar
- 18 almonds
- 8 nuts
- 100 g bread crumbs
- Ground white pepper
- Boil the tomato paste in plenty of salted water and a tablespoon of vinegar.
- Then store it in a container of boiling broth.
- Separately puree with almonds, hazelnuts, and breadcrumbs, then mix with the rest of the vinegar and reserved broth.
- After obtaining a fluid and homogeneous paste with these ingredients, add chopped aromatic herbs and pepper and mix well.
- This sauce is boiled for another three to four minutes and poured over the minced eel.